Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Common Problems in Android Phones with Solutions

Android Phones can cause problems which seem too complex to handle at the time but their solutions are really simple. Here are the solutions to the most common android phone problems that users have encountered:
1. My Android phone has frozen
You just need to restart your phone to kickstart a frozen android phone.
2. My smartphone Wi-Fi does not remain connected
This may solve the problem. Just go to Wi-Fi > Settings > Menu > Advanced and choose to stay connected to Wi-Fi during sleep.
3. Why do I keep running out of memory?
Among other reasons, the most prominent problem can be a full cache which affects the efficient running of apps. You can download apps like Cache Cleaner or Clean Master from Google Play to clean the cache for specific apps. This will free up some memory to resolve the issue. You will also have to either uninstall or move apps to an external SD card to free up more physical memory.
4. My SD card is no longer recognised
SD cards can get corrupted and the most effective solution is to reformat them using a desktop or laptop PC.  It works more often than trying to format it on the phone itself.
5. My screen is difficult to see in bright sunlight
You can increase screen brightness to maximum or use ‘anti-glare’ screen protector to see the screen in bright sunlight.
6. How do I remove apps?
Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and then select the app you wish to uninstall. Now tap the Uninstall icon to remove the app.
7. My screen has cracked! Should I buy a new phone?
Cracked screens can be replaced as most phones have parts available from various suppliers both online and offline. Do your research before buying a new phone.
8. Entering my password takes forever!
Go to Settings > Security > Set up screen lock > choose enter a pattern rather than a password. Pattern is quicker and securer than a password.

9. My location is not always accurate in maps
Go to Settings > Location > check ‘Use GPS satellites’ and this will ensure much greater accuracy when navigating.
10. How do I wipe my Android smartphone completely?
Go to Settings > SD & Phone storage > Factory Data Restore. Go through the process twice to be completely sure that everything has been removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment